Earthwork & Grading
At Baxmeyer Construction, we move the Earth. When earthwork and grading are involved in a project, it’s important to have it done right to avoid future issues that could damage your investment. Our skilled professionals use the latest automated technology controlled by GPS and/or Robotic Total Stations to ensure precision from the start. We perform grading projects from 500 cubic yards to 2,000,000 cubic yards with materials including sand, clay, aggregate, steel slag, and rip rap.
Quality Earthwork Service You Can Trust
No earthwork or grading project is too large or too small. Baxmeyer Construction specializes in many aspects of earthwork and grading, and although we have grown over the years, we still maintain a hands-on management style. Our special attention to the details of your project allow our teams to respond to changing and challenging project conditions so that we can avoid delays and costly interruptions – saving you both time and money. As a family-owned, veteran-owned small business (VOSB) in the St. Louis-Metro East area, you will find that our mix of company managers and key employees provide an immense level of supervision overseeing each project, ensuring you can trust the quality, timeliness, and effectiveness of our earthwork and grading.
Earthwork and Grading Services
We have the ability to help with many different earthwork and grading projects in Illinois. To get your earthwork and grading project done right the first time, contact Baxmeyer Construction today.
- Major & Minor Highways
- Municipal Projects
- Development/Site Work
- Landfill & Environmental
- Tree Clearing and Grubbing
Earthwork and Grading Sample of Projects
- US Steel – Over 1,000,000 cubic yards of Steel Slag Relocation – Granite City, IL
- Bi-State MetroLink – Illinois Extension – St. Clair County, IL
- Gateway International Raceway – Grading and Aggregate Base – Granite City, IL
- Scott Air Force Base – Shiloh West, Patriot’s Landing, Lincoln’s Landing – Shiloh, IL
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) – Temporary Housing Development – Valmeyer, IL
- Gateway Commerce Center – Earthwork and Paving Construction – Edwardsville, IL
- Corp of Engineers – Carlyle Lake Dam Rip Rap Slopes – Carlyle, IL
- Landfill – Laidlaw and BFI Clay Final Cover – Belleville, IL
- Madison County Transit – Route 3 Park and Ride Facility Construction – Granite City, IL
- Scott Air Force Base – Shiloh West, Patriot’s Landing, Lincoln’s Landing Subdivisions – Shiloh, IL
- Southwest Illinois College – Sitework for Expansion – Belleville, IL
- Schools – Waterloo High School, Columbia Middle School, Shiloh Middle School, O’Fallon Middle School
To get started on your project plans, or for more information on the work we perform, contact Baxmeyer Construction today. We look forward to working with you!