Building a new road is only as strong as the foundation underneath. Make your property investment in the St. Louis Metro East Area last with soil stabilization services from the team at Baxmeyer Construction. The soil stabilization process essentially takes existing site soils and blends them with reagents to chemically alter the composition of the soil to create more stability, helping your soil and foundations become stronger. Typically used reagents include Lime, Code “L”, Hydrated Lime, Quicklime, Cement, and Fly Ash.
Professional Soil Stabilization
At Baxmeyer Construction, we have the equipment and experienced professionals to handle any application required for proper soil stabilization.
Before your next roadwork project, make sure what’s underneath is set to last. Contact Baxmeyer Construction today for professional soil stabilization.
- Building Pad Soil Remediation
- Roadway Subgrade Soil Stabilization
- Asphalt/Oil Chip Reclaiming
- Lake/Pond/Environmental Liners
Soil stabilization Sample of Projects
- IDOT – New Interstate 70 connection to New Mississippi River Bridge – East St. Louis, IL
- IDOT – Governor’s Parkway Construction – Edwardsville, IL
- IDOT – Illinois Route 3 Connector Paving – East St Louis, IL
- City of Mount Vernon – Veterans Memorial, Davidson Drive, North 42nd, West Industrial Park – Mount Vernon, IL
- America’s Central Port – Sand Cement Stabilization for South Harbor Dock Roadways – Granite City, IL
- Gateway Commerce Center – Earthwork and Paving Construction – Edwardsville, IL
- Madison County Transit – Route 3 Park and Ride Facility Construction – Granite City, IL
To get started on your project plans, or for more information on the work we perform, contact Baxmeyer Construction today. We look forward to working with you!